Google has just launched Google Dashboard, a centralized place to view all of your Google accounts in a clean interface. Have the ability to see all of your Google Accounts including Alerts, Blogger, Calendar, Contacts, Docs, Friend Connect, Gmail, Google Sync, iGoogle, Orkut, Picasa, Google Profile, Reader, Google Talk, Tasks, Voice, Web History, YouTube and the list goes on.
There are a number of other Google products that are not yet available in the dashboard. Those include Google Analytics, Google Checkout, Google Adsense, Google Adwords, Feedburner, Google Base, Google Sites, Know, Local Business Center, Merchant Center, Google Notebook, Google Page Creator, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Toolbar Sync, and the new Google Wave.
To view your active Google accounts, go to Google.com and click on Settings >> Google Account Settings. Then click “View data stored with this Account”.
Google Dashboard Introductory Video
- Blogoscoped: Check What Google Knows About You With Google Dashboard
- Mashable: Google Dashboard: Now You Know What Google Knows About You
- Official Google Blog: Transparency, Choice and Control – Now Complete with a Dashboard
- TechCrunch: Google Gives Your a Privacy Dashboard To Show Just How Much It Know About You
- Lifehacker: Google Dashboard Provides a Top-Down Look at Your Google Use
- WebProNews: Google Puts All of Your Personal Info in One Place