Here elaborates the matter not only extensively but also detailly .I support the write's unique point.It is useful and benefit to your daily life.You can go those http://conditions-encountered.com/ " >wslmart.net sits to know more relate things.They are strongly recommended by friends.Personally
The 5 Minute SEO Audit
Whenever I analyze a new site, there are a number of factors I will look at including on-page and off-page optimization. Here are some of the most important things you can look at, that can done within 5 minutes.
Tools installed prior to SEO audit
Websites opened prior to SEO audit
Ready, Set, Go!
0:00 – 1:00 (Domain History)
- Check PageRank
- Check # of inbound links
- Check Domain Age
- Check # of Pages Indexed
1:00 – 2:00 (Technical Issues)
- Check canonical issues: www vs non www vs index.html
- Check robots.txt: Is the site blocked from search engines? (domain.com/robots.txt)
- Check for XML sitemap (usually domain.com/sitemap.xml)
- Check URLs: Look for potential crawling issues – Parameters
2:00 – 3:00 (On-Page Issues)
- Check Title and Meta Description Tags: Keyword Rich
- Check Content: (keyword rich anchor text, internal linking, consistent layout)
- Check for Plagerism: Take 1 url and put it in Copyscape
3:00 – 4:00 (Off-Page Issues)
- Reverse IP Check: any bad domains on the same hosting?
- Check Competition: Put main keyword/phrase in Google (look at “Results 1 – 10 of about 328,000,000 for keyword“)
- Check for Malware: Put url through Google safebrowsing dianostic tool (http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=mysite.com)
- Check for Local Business Listing: Use Google Maps – Correct listing in Google?
4:00 – 5:00 (Rankings)
About the Author
Well , the view of the passage is totally correct ,your details is really reasonable and you guy give us valuable informative post, I totally agree the standpoint of upstairs. I often surfing on this forum when I m free and I find there are so much good information we can learn in this forum! http://www.mbt-outlet-store.com/mbt-women-shoes.....
Nice post Mark, but I'll take exception to 5 minutes. 5 minutes for you because all this is second nature to you, but even so, anyone can follow this list and have a pretty good feeling about their site within an hour.