Download Now: 6 Free eBooks to Make Money Online
Over the past 6 months I have been interested in learning more about affiliate marketing and making money online. So I started reading a number of awesome blogs that are dedicated to exact that. I am paid for a number of eBooks, some good, some bad…but I have found some free eBooks that are just as good or better than the ones I have purchased. Everyone should take a few minutes and download these books if you are interested in Affiliate Marketing, Driving Site Traffic and Generating Multiple Streams of Income.
Zac Johnson: Six Figure Affiliate Blogging
Zac Johnson’s affiliate blog is one of the best resources for making money online through blogging, site promotion, and affiliate marketing. The eBook he is giving away for free explains all of his secrets on how you can make a six figure income by blogging and marketing affiliate products. This is a great roadmap for creating a brand, driving traffic and replicating the process.
John Chow: Blog Profit Camp
Basically the king of Affiliate Marketing, John Chow provides the Ultimate Blog Profit Model to create the greatest money making machine. John explains his process for how he makes $40.000/month and you can to. This eBook goes into details on beginner blogger tips, wordpress tips, content generation, and loads of monetization ideas.
The Launch Coach: Launch Coach Library
Dave Navarro, aka the Launch Coach offers a number of free PDF downloads that give you tips for launching a product and making money. Everything from a product launch checklist, to generating multiple revenue streams, to marketing your products.
Blog Mastermind: Blog Profits Blueprint
Yaro Starak talks about how to earn $5,000/month from your blog with working as little as 2 hours per day. In his eBook, Blog Profits Blueprint he teaches important skills in order to build multiple streams of income by marketing products through your blog.
Winning The Web: Proven Internet Marketing Strategies
The Winning Way is a 118 page eBook jam packed with awesome content including a checklist of 500+ proven Internet Marketing strategies. Gyutae Park talks about lots of ways to drive traffic and increase your visibility on the web, including:
- Optimize your website like the SEO pros without having to pay thousands of dollars for consulting.
- Discover creative new ways to build links that drive huge amounts of traffic and catapult your search rankings in Google.
- Explode your blog readership and gain a loyal following of fans who give you your undivided attention.
- Generate traffic through little-known strategies in social media, local search, PPC, multimedia, and guerilla marketing.
- Finally monetize your traffic and make money online – your first step towards financial freedom.
- And much much more, all for FREE.
DailyBlogTips: Make Money Blogging
The free eBook titled simply, Make Money Blogging is a compilation of Daniel Scocco’s experiences with blogging to make money.
What the Book Covers:
- The three mistakes that bloggers make when choosing a niche.
- The three characteristics of good content.
- Why your content strategy should have one cornerstone.
- The two factors that create magnetic headlines (and how to apply them).
- A deadly mistake that bloggers make when designing their blogs.
- Practical tips that you can use to network efficiently.
- A promotional strategy that most people forget to use.
- The two requirements for making money with Google AdSense.
- The best trick available to make money with CPM deals.
About the Author
lots of great information thanks alot
PLR ebooks are available on nearly every topic under the sun, and each one of them comes with its individual license agreement. They are beneficial to business people both as a source of information and as a product that can be marketed in different ways. However, due to the often sloppy presentation and packaging of the content, their true value is often underestimated by most people seeking to make money through the Internet.
I'm not a big fan of eBooks at all, but free can't be a bad thing.. so I'll check them out! Thank you for posting.